German Colony – Villa Jerasi, a beautiful restored and renovated historic property. Added to the original 2 floors built in 1880, this villa is now a 4-floor fully modernized house with a red tiled slatted roof, surrounded by beautiful homes, low-rise apartments and green land.
Located on a quiet section of Tzvi Graetz St in one of Jerusalem’s most affluent neighborhoods, the property is located near important and iconic landmarks, cultural and culinary amenities, parks , hotels , schools and synagogues.
PLOT SIZE: 411 sq.m
INDOOR: 484 sq.m
LOFT: 100 sq.m
GARDEN: 258 sq.m
- Walled courtyard
- On-site parking for up to 4 cars
- Independenntly operated air-conditioningand underfloor heating system for each room and four air-flow directions
- Preparation for interior elevator to all levels.
- Ground floor: spacious living areas, kitchen, bathroom and guest toilet.
- Lower ground floor: garden access , dry, renovated cistern, a garoined/cross vault, secure space and warehouse
- First floor landing overlooking ground floor, master bedroom &ensuite bathroom, two bedrooms with shared bathroom, and balconies adjoining each bedroom.
- Second floor:bedroom with ensuite bathroom, two bedrooms with shared bathroom, family sitting area with access to large balcony.
- Loft space: An additional 100 sq. meters perpared under tiles roof for conversion into additional living area/playstpace/storate , with natural light.